Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Myla's Blessing


Myla was given a name and blessing on Sunday, September 27. It was a special day and I have really reflected on how grateful I am for this little angel. She has been a big blessing in our lives. In her blessing, Ismael told her that she was sent to our family at the right time to bring us happiness. In her two short months, she already has. 

We  didn't have any family here, most of our friends here are in the ward. Tim and Elizabeth Marcy came. Ismael had meetings all day, but when he got home in the evening we celebrated as a family. That night we had a little testimony meeting. To get Ellie interested, we used a flashlight and told her whoever was bearing their testimony got to use the light. She loved that.  We each took turns and when it was ellie's turn, we just let her do it by herself to see how she would do. She said a few simple things and I could feel the spirit so strong. I love my little family so much and can really feel the love that Heavenly Father and Jesus have for them and I want to help them feel it and recognize it too. 







I have so much love for these two girls. 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family!! Sure wish that we could have been there for the blessing. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com