Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Little things from September

While I was folding laundry, Ellie grabbed one of Ismael's shirts, put it on, and said that she was Jesus. Hmm...

Ellie has stopped taking a nap most days because she has been having a hard time falling asleep at night. She does really good until 5 o'clock hits. I was cooking in the kitchen and heard her fall over. She was just sitting there and fell asleep sitting up. 


Myla found her thumb! I caught her sucking her thumb. This has really been the only time she has done it. 



bath time! 

On Labor Day,we took Ellie to Kylde Warren Park. It was so hot! She loved playing in the water. 








This vase was out by our dumpster one morning so Ismael picked it up. On his way home he got me some flowers from Trader Joe's and surprised me so I could make an arrangement. It was so fun to have fresh flowers in the house. 


I could watch her sleep all the time

Out for a walk one evening

One morning, Ellie was begging me to do a craft. I hurried and pulled up pinterest and found this easy rainbow craft. She loved it because it was raining outside. 


I found an awesome deal on this double stroller that I had been waiting for! I have already taken it on so many walks and I love it. 

Ellie grabbed my phone while I was exercising and took pictures. I couldn't help but laugh when I went back through and saw this lovely of me. 

Even funnier, the picture she got of Jillian and her assistant on the TV. 

I attempted again at homemade bread! These have been the best loaves I have made so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com