Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

December 2014

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. I am just going to start catching up from December. Ellie had a little procedure done at Children's hospital the beginning of the month. We were able to go home the same day…yay!


Right after they gave her "silly juice" so she wouldn't be scared when they took her back to the OR. She looks thrilled :)

She came home with a pH probe in her nose down into her esophagus to monitor her reflux for 24 hours. It was hooked to a little monitor and she was such a good sport about carrying it around. I took it out the next day. This is right after we got home from the hospital. She was so happy to just be home, even though she didn't feel great. 

Out for a little walk the next morning to get some fresh air. Still not feeling too great...

My brother comes into Dallas every few months for work and came over for dinner. Ellie loves her Uncle Scott and even had him dancing around with her! So fun to have family visit. 


Dancing with dad.. have I mentioned these two love to dance together? I love it. 

At church for the Christmas program. 

We visited Maria, a lady who is in our ward. Ellie loves everyone and makes everyone around her feel special. I love this about her. 

And that is just a few little shots from our December! More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com