Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Mom and Sisters

On our girls trip, we had one of my friends from college, Jamie Nokleby, who was actually in Chrissy's ward in Arizona, take some pictures of my sisters and mom together. These pictures make me so happy! My sisters and my mom are a HUGE blessing in my life. I am so grateful for the relationship I have with each of them. 


I am so grateful I can call any of them, at anytime to talk. Seriously, I am so lucky. 


Each night, we stayed up late, had a spiritual thought together, and talked for a few hours. This was one of my favorite parts of the trip. I came home feeling renewed to be a better wife, mom, and person. I look up to all of them in so many ways. 


We have the most beautiful mother! 


So glad I got to have Ellie with me. 


Can't wait for our  next girls trip in two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com