Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A small update and some videos..

We started January off with a doctors appointment. Ellie is so patient with all of the waiting time. 



While I was cleaning our bathroom one morning, Ellie grabbed a clorox wipe and helped me start cleaning the tub.  


Ismael and I finally got brave this month and put Ellie in her own room. I didn't sleep the first few nights because I felt so nervous about her being in a different room, but it is working out great now! 



Luckily we bought a video monitor so we could watch and make sure everything is ok while she sleeps. 

I made some paper pinwheels to put above Ellie's crib. I love how they turned out. 



One Saturday evening we went and walked around the Dallas Temple grounds. It was so beautiful and peaceful. 









Ellie loves looking at the cars outside her window. 


A few videos of Ellie walking: 




Ellie has hated grass for as long as I can remember. This is her trying to get up and avoid touching her hands on the grass. 


Going out for another walk!


Ellie loves walking around and talking to Ismael on the phone. 


Ismael was singing a song to Ellie, and she was doing the actions. 


Another cute little video of Ellie. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! She is doing so good! She talks so well and seeing her run (not walk!) is so cool! I just love being able to see you guys, even if it's in pictures and video :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com