Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What we have been up to...

January has been great so far. We don't take Ellie anywhere (because of RSV and cold and flu season) so we pretty much stay home all the time and Ismael and I never leave the house together. We only take her out for doctors appointments. Sometimes I go to church on Sunday and realize that I haven't even left my house since church the previous Sunday! I know, its a little crazy. People ask me all the time if I go crazy, but honestly, I have loved just being home. It has been nice to just spend quality time with my family after 3 1/2 months of always being on the go when Ellie was in the hospital. Our life was so crazy those months. I am looking forward to spring when we can start going out for walks and getting fresh air. 

Most of these photos are random from this month. I am doing "Project Scrap 365" where I take a photo a day this whole year and journal about it so I have a ton of pictures. 


Ellie had her six month vaccinations at the beginning of January. She did great and calmed down really fast after the nurse was done. She had five shots because she had to get the synagis (for RSV) and a flu shot too. 




Bath Time: A team effort for both of us, because Ellie's trach cannot go under water. Needless to say, it may be her favorite time of the day. 




Ellies new favorite thing is to walk around ( with help, of course)





Sitting up alone


Ismael brought a bucket of snow in from outside for Ellie to feel. We also made a little family of snowmen. It was too cold to go outside. 














Ismael put Ellie in a box and pushed her around our apartment. She was in heaven. 





While walking around Ellie spotted the baby on the diaper box. She kept getting really excited whenever she saw it and always wanted to walk over to it.



Sorry for the picture overload, especially of Ellie. We just love this girl and of course, we think everything she does is amazing, because we are her parents. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't feel overloaded at all! So fun to see her HAPPY FACE! She is adorable and I love your attitude ! Way to make the best of your situation! Indoor Snowmen Family what fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture overload! I had a permanent smile on my face while looking at them. She is so precious!! I love how she got excited about the baby on the box! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com