Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Primary Children's

We watched this video today at our parent hour. I am so grateful for this hospital and for the dedicated staff. If it weren't for all the doctors and nurses and UNM and Primary Children's we wouldn't have Ellie with us today. We are forever grateful to everyone that has helped us and that has taken care of Ellie. 

This video brings tears to my eyes as I watch it because it brings so many feelings of Ellies journey and also of all the other babies and parents I have met these last months. The scenes in here are so familiar. This is such a miraculous hospital and will always hold a special place in my heart. I feel like I will never be able to give back enough for all the blessings we have received.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, what a beautiful song and video. Definitely brings the tears and emotions when you are touched by little angels who need extra help. Truly so many blessings in our life! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com