Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

One Month

 Ellie Mae is one month old (a few days ago). Time has flown! She has been through a lot in her first month of life!   We love her so much and are so grateful to have her in our family.

She is extremely swollen from her last surgery and due to the fact that she can't move at all. She has been in the same spot for over two weeks now :(

Today she was so alert and is now able to focus on our faces. I swear she is even giving me a ton of little smiles even though she has a big tube in her mouth.




3 comments:

  1. Oh, happy one month Ellie Mae! You are such a sweet angel. I love how she looks at her mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I know that she is trying to smile at you and say:"Thank you Mommy and Daddy for taking care of me and loving me so much, you are angel parents". Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com