Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mother

Today we took my mom to the airport and said goodbye. It was hard. She has been a huge help and blessing to us made so many sacrifices for us at this time. We have had an empty feeling all day without her.

It was hard to watch her say goodbye to Ellie last night. She sang to her everyday and I already can tell Ellie loves her Grandma Polly so much. My mom made life a lot easier for us these past weeks. She did our laundry, cooked and kept our apartment clean so pretty much the only thing I have had to worry about is getting myself ready for the day.

Aside from all the things she did for us, the best was just having her here with us. There is nothing like having your mom to comfort you, and I think all of my sisters would agree that there is nothing like having OUR mom there for you. I will be forever grateful for all that she has done. She is my angel mother.


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I know I cried when we left Idaho after having been with my mom every day since Emery was born. I can't imagine how much harder it was for you today. I am glad our mom's were able to go back together today because my mom and I both still cry when we say goodbye now. Your mom is an angel. I love you all dearly! You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful she could be there. I am so thankful for your Mom too. She has been a HUGE BLESSING in my life too. She is an angel! My prayers are with you . Can't wait to meet Miss Ellie! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt exactly the same when my mom came and went! We are thinking of you and your cute little Ellie Mae!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com