Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ellie Mae Ruelas

Just wanted to share some more pictures with family and friends besides cell phone pictures :) 

My water broke on Tuesday night, the 26th at about 11:45 pm. 

 Me during the long wait of labor
 
She was finally born on June 28th, around 3 am. She weighed in at 5 lbs 3.9 oz and was 18 1/4 inches long. Not too bad for being 5 weeks early! I only got to hold her for about 3 seconds before the NICU doctors took her. Ismael went with them and took these pictures to bring back to me so I could see.
 



 

 
 I had to wait for about two and a half hours for my epidural to wear off before I could go and see her. This is my first time getting a good look at her.
 

 

 

First time I got to hold her- June 29th- the best feeling in the world! The nurse was so nice to let me for a minute. We still won't be able to hold her for a few more days.




 
 Yep- looks like her dad!!



I will get up more details later- right now we are too busy soaking up time with her and going back and forth to the hospital. It will be a couple more weeks before she is out. Thank you for all of your prayers. We really appreciate it and feel everyone's love. I wish all of you could meet her- believe it or not, she is even cuter in person!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! She is beautiful. Love the name! I'm glad she and you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I cannot wait to meet her in person!!! You look absolutely amazing Kaylee! I am so jealous!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to your little family! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Birdie, these pictures melt my heart! I hope little Ellie will continue to do well. You are all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious! How blessed you are! I hope things continue to go well. So very glad your Mom was able to get there! You are one lucky girl to have her! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylee, she is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaylee and Ismael, I'm so happy for you! Baby Ellie Mae is just beautiful! Many prayers from myself and all of my children, are being sent up for her speedy recovery. She has been blessed with a wonderful home. Our hearts and prayers and with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you! She is so precious and was born with wonderful parents! congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! she is a darling little girl! best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaylee e Ismael, tienen una hermosa bebe, estamos orando por su pronta recuperacion, es una bebe con angel y bendecida con unos padres como ustedes

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com