Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Looking Back...

On April 6, I graduated from BYU-Idaho. I had so many great experiences in Rexburg and grew up alot during that time. I am so grateful for all of the great friends I made and for all the amazing professors I had.

Some of my favorite things I have done during these past four years:

Ran two marathons, RAGNAR, the Temple to Temple relay, and a few 5ks


Went on a cruise to Mexico!



Did a half century bike race:


Helped design floats at the Rose Parade in Pasadena:

 
 Visited California two more times:



Went to the beautiful amazing Havasupai:


Met my best friend and the man of my dreams:


 And made the best decision and married him :)


Somehow I had time to fit in studying! Even though these were all really fun things, there are little things that I hope I never forget. Some of these are the roommates I had, all of the friends I made in the floral program, the cold Rexburg winters, devotionals, and fhe's. I love the Rexburg temple and will miss having a temple to look at every day. I have so many great memories from the Horticulture department. I will miss the beautiful campus and my early morning runs in Rexburg. I loved working for the Flower Center and taking care of the plants. I feel so blessed with all the opportunities I had. I hope that I never forget all of the memories I have made!

2 comments:

  1. You are pretty much adorable! I'm so glad I got to know you and learn so many fun things from you in my time at BYU-I. Where are you guys now? I'm sad we didn't do more together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to look back! Don't forget now your having a baby!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com