Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Arizona Trip

My mom and all of my sisters were able to go to Arizona and visit Chrissy. We had such a blast being together! Chrissy was such a great host. The weather was great (well, a little too hot), we ate a lot of good food, shopped, and much more. 

 Airport
 
Swimming


Miniature Golfing




Hiking




Spa Night

Jared went and got us all delicious brownies from Mimi's Cafe! They were so good! This was one of my favorite things we did. 



Walk at Jared's School




6 months

Thanks for the great trip everyone! Looking forward to doing it again!

4 comments:

  1. Can we do it again? I had so much fun! I miss you all so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know you had updated your blog. I loved looking at the pictures and reading your posts. You have had an amazing past 4 years. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was such a great trip~ Despite the heat!! I really can't wait until we do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylee that baby bump of yours is so cute!! I am so happy you have a blog i can follow now and i miss you! hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com